Paula Cardenau, Federico Seineldin and Emiliano Fazio, founders of Arbusta, were recognized by Endeavor Argentina as Entrepreneurs of the Month.
This recognition fills us with pride: Endeavor Argentina – an organization that contributes to the dissemination of entrepreneurial culture – chose Paula Cardenau, Federico Seineldin and Emiliano Fazio, founders of Arbusta, as “entrepreneurs of the month”.
Endeavor Argentina chose the founders of Arbusta for having started a business that is innovative and has social impact: a company that provides technological services from Latin America to the world, while generating employment opportunities for young people with high barriers to accessing the market of job.
In this article, Endeavor highlighted the following Arbusta achievements:
- It has offices in Argentina, Uruguay and Colombia and recently began providing offshore services for the United States.
- It is a company with social impact: 95% of its employees are young people from vulnerable socio-economic sectors and 57% are women who are being trained in technology.
- In 2018, the company won the Sadosky Award, a recognition aimed at people, teams and organizations that contribute to the growth of information technology in the country, in the Digital Inclusion and Community categories.
- Recently, Arbusta released its book, The Power of Unseen Talent, which tells the company’s story and inspires its readers to believe in the value of community impact.
- Currently, its teams are working on 30 projects for 20 clients, in data management services, QA & Software testing, Machine Learning Training and Digital Interactions.
- In 2020, it completed its second round of investments and obtained USD $ 700,000 in financing. In addition, its Revenues have grown 50% so far this year.
Arbusta is a technology-based company that accompanies other companies in their digital transformation processes. To achieve this, they work to ensure the quality of their applications as well as managing large volumes of data, process automation and the coordination of digital interactions that impact their businesses. This model has allowed the company to offer solutions to clients in all industries including e-commerce, media and entertainment, banking, energy, agribusiness, fintech and technology.
As Endeavor highlighted: “Arbusta’s distinctive value goes even further: the company offers work to young people from fragile socio-economic sectors who can enter the labor market and take advantage of the opportunities that the company offers them in their future development.”
“Arbusta’s distinctive value goes even further: the company offers work to young people from fragile socio-economic sectors who can enter the labor market and take advantage of the opportunities that the company offers them in their future development.”
Endeavor also highlighted the talent development model designed by Arbusta, which allows the detection of high-potential young people in Latin America and contributes to their professional training in the technology industry. As the founders explain: “We believe in the power of observation in enabling the potential of each person. The appreciative observer values and believes in the person, even when the person has not yet discovered their own full potential ”.
MORE ABOUT ARBUSTA
> About Arbusta <
> What makes us special <