Endeavor Experience Buenos Aires 2019 has arrived at the Buenos Aires Conventions Center (CEC) and every year provides us with a wide range of speakers and workshops of different industries. Arbusta supports and encourages social and technology impact entrepreneurs; and, as in previous events, now shares with you its experience in this event.
ENDEAVOR EXPERIENCE HAD A WIDE RANGE OF SPEAKERS
Julián Gurfinkiel of TurismoCity, Marvin Liao of 500 Startups, Agustina Fainguersch of Wolox, Martín Castelli of TODOMODA, Santiago del Moro and Cris Morena, among others, were present at Endeavor Experience Buenos Aires.
Arbusta was represented by our cofounder Paula Cardenau and also by Cecilia Retegui, Cecilia Membrano, Belén Moroni, Sol and Zulema Dignani and Cecilia Presas, who were part of the High-Impact Women panel, a space for entrepreneur women. Paula shared with us the following message: “Digital talent is universal.”
WHAT WE LEARNED FROM ENDEAVOR EXPERIENCE BUENOS AIRES
We attended different conference rooms and concluded on the following. Please take note:
- If you have already detected a need/problem, start right away.
- Forming multidisciplinary teams is essential in order to reach exponential results.
- An individual and collective resilient spirit must be built in order to achieve objectives and purposes.
- Acquire supplementary skills, even though if not related to the ones you already have. For instance, if you know several programming languages, you could learn how to speak in public or how design impacts on users.
- It is okay to rotate, as long as you do not lose focus on your undertaking.
- Your enterprise is an experiment and is exposed to changes, thus you should not fall in love with the solution, but with the problem, that is, you must repeat and a lot!
SHOTS FROM THE CEC
We share with you some pictures of our tour of the facilities of the Buenos Aires Conventions Center (CEC).